Welcome to RENTALMAR. We wish you a happy stay with us and we hope you will enjoy a great time in Costa Dorada.
At the time of collecting your keys you will have to leave a deposit of 50€ per adult with a minimum of €200-300€, which will be returned to you upon departure, provided the following rules are respected at all times:
- It is strictly forbidden to make noise or have loud music that may cause disturbance to neighbours. Parties or any other kind of uncivil behaviour is strictly forbidden. The violation of this rule can be grounds for expulsion from the apartment and/or retention of the deposit.
- The launch of any liquid or object from the apartment will be grounds for immediate expulsion and a complaint to the police.
- It is forbidden to host or invite more persons than those listed on the reservation. The number of people into the apartment must never exceed the capacity indicated. Meetings involving third parties who are not listed on the reservation are not permitted in the rental accommodation, on the terrace, the pool nor in any other communal area.
- It is forbidden to drink or smoke in the corridors and common areas.
- It is not allowed to play ball anywhere in the building or enter the swimming pool with inflatables. Only bathing in conventional swimsuits is allowed, the use of burkini is not allowed
- On your departure, and before returning the keys, please make sure your apartment is in the same condition in which it was found: no objects damaged or broken, clean rooms, washed kitchenware and your trash bags placed inside the garbage containers by the street. At your departure, a member of our team will visit the apartment to check its condition and authorize the return of the deposit if everything is OK.
- Upon departure, the apartment must be ready to be checked and cleaned by 10:00 AM. If you wish to leave later than 10:00 AM, you can book a late check-out at reception for a fee, subject to availability.
- The apartment you occupy is part of a neighborhood community. Please contribute to keep the facilities clean and peaceful and do not store clothes or towels on the rails of the terrace.
- The company is not responsible for personal items left in the apartment. We suggest you to rent one of the safes that RENTALMAR has at your disposal.
Breaking these rules will result in total or partial retention of your deposit and can be grounds for expulsion of the apartment. In case the deposit is withheld, you will need to provide an additional deposit to be able to remain in your apartment.
By receiving the keys of the apartment and signing the receipt, the client accepts these conditions and regulations. Therefore, the client accepts any retention of the deposit or any charge RENTALMAR may do to the client’s credit card due to violations of these conditions and regulations. The client also authorizes RENTALMAR staff to enter the apartment in order to make linen changes, maintenance, cleaning and other services required
Dear guest, you are in one of the safest areas with the highest safety levels in Europe. However to ensure an enjoyable holiday with us, we suggest you to take the necessary safety precautions and follow these tips:
- When leaving the apartment, close the door using your key and check that all windows and terrace doors are properly closed and locked.
- Do not leave valuables in the apartment, especially documents, jewelry, cash, keys, cell phones, ipads, cameras or laptops.
- Watch at all times your apartment’s key. Losing it can facilitate robberies in your apartment, while generating an extra surcharge.
- Call the police (phone 112) if you detect anything strange or unusual near your apartment.
At RENTALMAR we hope you will enjoy your holiday in Costa Dorada and we remind you that we are not responsible for the thefts occurred in the apartments. Safety is everyone's business!
We are at your disposal for any further information you may need. Do not hesitate to contact our reception if you need to rent a parking lot, cots, safes, as well as tickets to Port Aventura, Ferrari Land, Aquopolis, Nautic Parc and excursions.
Thank you very much,
Front Desk Team